Facility Rules and Regulations
To participate in any In The Net activities you must fill out and submit the Release Waiver Form.
IN THE NET RULES
- No unauthorized use of the premises.
- No personal soccer balls during league or tournament play.
- No ball use of any kind will be permitted in the lobby, bathrooms or café area.
- NO RUNNING! Running (except on the playing fields) is prohibited within facility.
- No use of any roller sneakers, roller skates, skateboards, etc… will be permitted inside the facility.
- Moving, hanging, and/or climbing on equipment, such as goals and netting is prohibited.
- No standing, walking, climbing or jumping on the benches and/or bleachers at any time.
- All minors (not participating) need to be supervised by an adult.
- No chewing gum inside the building.
- Food and trash must be discarded in receptacles.
- No smoking inside the facility.
- No outside food or beverage on the premises.
- No alcoholic beverages on the premises.
- No spitting.
- No foul language.
- All patrons of In The Net (players, coaches, & fans) shall conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner. Taunting and unsportsmanlike conduct by or directed to player and/or spectator any person SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED!!! All games shall be played in accordance with the rules of that particular game.
- In The Net Sports Complex is not responsible for personal property left at the facility. Property and personal items that remain in the lost and found will be donated or disposed of as In The Net Staff sees fit.
- Players may not take the field until their renal time begins and must put everything back where they found it by the time their rental is over.
- No sunflower seeds on any turf
- Participation and viewing are at your own risk!!!